The Role Mommy Fave Five
This week, Role Mommy has assembled a Fave Five comprised of all kinds of things that’ll make the life of a busy mom incredibly easier.
1. First fave of the week is Fresh Direct. Now I have to say, I held out on making the switch from Peapod to Fresh Direct, but after this morning’s super early delivery, I am officially a Fresh Direct gal. From the beautiful produce – like gleaming cherries, bananas packed in foam and perfectly protected fuji apples, to prepared meals from top chefs and even meals that are 500 calories and under. I think I’m officially finished with supermarket shopping and will let my fingers do the ordering with Fresh Direct.
2. E.L.F. (Eyes Lips Face) Cosmetics – I’m about to get the chance to be featured in a video and am finishing up a blog post for this really cool cosmetics line that offers products similar to some of my favorite brand names (hello Nars) but at a fraction of the price. And best of all, they just made Oprah Magazine as one of their 45 favorite affordable pleasures. Katja at Skimbaco Lifestyle gives us the scoop on this fabulous find.
3. I’m in the middle of reading two books at the moment – Are You There Vodka, It’s Me Chelsea and Rattled, a memoir by Christine Coppa, the blogger behind the hilarious Storked blog at Glamour. I actually met Christine recently at a dinner hosted by Cookie Magazine and we instantly hit it off. And I have to say, I am loving her book about how this magazine editor on the rise had her life thrown into a tailspin when she learned she was pregnant. I have Rattled tucked in my bag so that I can steal a few minutes each day and night and I am loving every minute of it. And as for Are You There Vodka, Chelsea Handler is by far one of the funniest humor writers on the planet. If you’re in the mood to laugh, then you won’t be disappointed.
4. Role Mommy Community Alert! Check out this video from one of our newest members Au Pair Mom who shares the inside scoop on how you can find the perfect Au Pair for your family.
Find more videos like this on Role Mommy
5. Another great find from the Role Mommy Community comes from new member Colleen Althouse. Colleen is a Stay at Home Mom with 5 kids 15,13,6,2. who started her own website called Funfloppers.com where she makes customized hand made flip flops. Check it out today!
From our friends at Role Mommy