Flowers are a welcome trend this summer. The frilly feminine floral trend takes all shapes this season. From garden party floral prints seen on dresses and blouses to floral shoes, belts and even sunglasses. Be sure to take advantage on this trend while warm weather days are still upon us. The pretty Rebecca Taylor crepe de Chine dress is playful and sweet in a charming heritage-print. Pair this dress with a pair of gladiator sandals for a bit of urban edge. Fendi’s rose detailed sunglasses feature a tiny almost tattoo-like rose on the front of the frame. Wrap your waist with a pretty floral belt as seen with the J.Crew fabric belt and the ultra-luxe Kenneth Jay Lane Crystal Flower Belt. On your feet take a cue from these sky-high Louboutin Ronda Dina platforms or if you prefer flats the Giuseppe Zanotti Satin Rose sandals. The floral trend for accessories and dresses is perfect for summer garden weddings, vacationing and cocktail lawn parties. Whatever the occasion, you’ll have a bloomin’ good time dressed up in fabulous florals.
Featured clockwise from top left:
– Rebecca Taylor Wildflower silk tunic dress $280 at Net-a-Porter
- Fendi Rose-detailed oval sunglasses, $325 at Net-a-Porter
- Giuseppe Zanotti Satin Rose sandals Was $595 Now $297.50, at Net-a-Porter
- Christian Louboutin Ronda Dina 140 platform pumps, $1,025 at Net-a-Porter
- Kenneth Jay Lane Crystal Flower Belt, $465.00 at Vivre.com
- J.Crew Beaded-flower tie belt, $29.99 at J.Crew