Calling all tarte fans! (or fans of amazing makeup bags…)
tarte Beauty Without Boundaries Makeup Set is a beauty of a collection. As you can see, this time around tarte really went all out with the design and choice of products in this set. Everything in this collection can take you from day to night to that weekend trip effortlessly.
So what’s included in this 8-piece set?
- A beautiful limited edition nylon chevron print makeup bag (about 8 ”in x 9.5’in) that can easily double as a all-in-one chic carry all clutch.
- BB tinted treatment primer with Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- NEW BB tinted undereye corrector
- Lights, Camera, Lashes! waterproof inner rim liner
- Lights, Camera, Flashes! Statement Mascara.
- NEW LipSurgence power pigment in awakening
- double-ended complexion brush with matching chevron print
- dual sided diffuser bamboo concealer brush in matching chevron print
While some of you may have tried some of these tarte products individually (the Lights, Camera, Lashes Flashes Statement Mascara is among one of my personal favorites!), I loved having these key skin and color products all together. The BB tinted treatment primer had a great consistency and wonderful coverage. I applied it with the double ended complexion brush and got flawless results. The coverage was light/medium depending on how much product is applied, but it is buildable. The color match was good and it really did set the rest of my makeup for the day, on top of giving me built-in SPF 30 sun protection. The feel was very lightweight and the finish was semi-matte.
A new product for me was the undereye corrector, which is a very good concealer product perfect for covering smaller darker areas on the face. It’s lightweight, creamy and easy to blend. It worked beautifully with the concealer brush as well. The liner, mascara and LipSurgence are all products that I’ve used many times before and are goof-proof and long lasting. This will be your go-to makeup set you reach for time after time when you need to look great, polished – without ever having to try too hard.
The set I used is Deep (pictured above) which has the Deep versions of the BB Cream and the Concealer. There are four additional shade collections available. Don’t miss out on this one. – RLB
From our friends at Palacinka Beauty Blog