- Blush Pinks: A blush shade of pink is not too dark or light, making it perfect for the spring season – plus it looks great with all skin tones.
- Baby Blues: Light blue shades give off a relaxed, resort vibe that anyone will be eager to wear after a long winter. The cool blue also helps minimize the appearance of redness on your skin that is more likely to occur in the warmer weather.
- Coral-Peach Combos: This orange-tinted shade is nice because it works with most skin tones and is a subtle way to work orange into your wardrobe.
- Bold Berries: For a dark shade that is still spring appropriate, go with a subtle berry polish like the Chanel Nail Vernis in Coup De Coeur. The color is the perfect dark shade for spring because it still has brightness to it.
- Blue Eyeshadow: Rich, solid blue from the lash to the crease creates a stunning appearance. To create the look, apply a shimmering cream eye color like the Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Color in Ice onto the lids, creating a crescent shape just above the creases and finish it off with a layer of vibrant blue.
- Ethereal White Eye-Shadow and Liner: A wash of iridescent whites and pinks gives your lids a dewy freshness ideal for spring. Complete the look with white eyeliner and rim the inner corner of your eyes with white eye shadow.