Prom, one of the biggest events for soon-to be-adults as they finish high school, is quickly approaching. For those stressing about what to wear, not to worry – we’ve compiled some of the latest Prom fashion trends to help young ladies look their best on the big day:
– Dramatic Lace: Lace will give your Prom style a bit of elegance, grace and femininity. In this new trend, lace is becoming a striking feature rather than just a small accent.
– Mint & Nude Pink: Bright colors are more common, so light pastel colors like nude pink and mint will make you stand out. These pastels have been popular in high-end fashion, so wearing them will not only set you apart from the crowd but also show you are up to date with the latest styles.
– High Slit: A high slit dress is always flattering and will give you a mature and sophisticated style.
– Sheer Illusion: Almost every designer has incorporated an alluring, sheer illusion design in their new collections. Look for it in styles such as exposed necklines and sheer bodices.
– High-Low Dresses: While the high-low dress style has been around for years, it is still trendy for the coming season and a great way to show off some leg while keeping a classy, glamorous style.
– Short Skirts with Sheer Overlay: A sheer overlay with a short skirt combines the flattering high-low style with sheer illusion designs for a highly fashionable combo. The style provides a modern and elegant look that highlights your legs.
If your date still doesn’t know what to wear either, be sure to check out TheFind’s blog post on men’s prom attire.